Thursday, November 10, 2011

And I am off...

So, I wanted to start really posting with a little about me and why I have decided to start this blog.  I guess you can tell from the title I have a passion for parenting…or at least I hope that is what the title connotes.  After 4 kids, do I really have a choice? 

Being a work from home/office mom can be challenging, but it can also bring so much joy!  With my first 3 children, I worked full time as a public school teacher.  My hours were great and my mom was my sitter so I thought it was the best of both worlds! 

Then almost 8 years later, I (to my surprise) had Julia, the fourth child.  My career had changed.  I was no longer a teacher; I had joined the corporate world and moved my family all the way across the country.  Now, with no local family support, how was I going to make this work? How was I going to even survive?

Survive? We are thriving!  I hope through this blog I can share the ups & downs, but most importantly …lessons learned along the way!

I hope you will join me for the journey!

Bonita

No comments:

Post a Comment